Info-Work: Temporary One Lane Closure on Hogs Back Fixed Bridge
Rideau Canal National Historic Site
October 29, 2021, Ottawa, ON – Parks Canada advises that Hogs Back Fixed Bridge will be temporarily reduced to one lane for vehicle traffic on November 2nd between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. for asphalt repair work in the westbound lane. Please exercise caution, respect working crews and equipment, and obey signage and flag persons in the area. Parks Canada apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Hogs Back Dam and Fixed Bridge was rehabilitated as part of the Government of Canada’s Federal Infrastructure Investment program. Parks Canada is leading this important infrastructure work to ensure safe, high-quality experiences for visitors by improving heritage, visitor, waterway, and highway assets located within national historic sites, national parks, and national marine conservation areas. To learn more about Parks Canada’s infrastructure work in this region, please visit www.pc.gc.ca/en/lhnnhs/on/rideau/visit/infrastructure/ottawa.
Public Relations and Communications Officer
Federal Infrastructure Investment Program
- Construction Advisory: Hogs Back Fixed Bridge
- Info-Work: Intermittent Delays for Vehicles on Hog’s Back...
- Community Update: Hogs Back Fixed Bridge Project Update
- Info-Work: Closure of Hogs Back Fixed Bridge Beginning on...
- Info-Work: Hogs Back Dam and Fixed Bridge Rehabilitation
- Info-Work: Impact on Rideau Canal Waterway
- Community Update: Construction Update
- Community Update: Phase One Concrete Repairs Underway
- Community Update: Cofferdam to be installed
- Community Update: Construction to Begin
- Info-Work: Temporary Closure Pedestrian Walkway
- Info Work- Temporary Closure
- Info-Work: Inspection of Hogs Back Dam
- Date modified :