Jobs at Parks Canada
Parks Canada careers: where passion meets purpose
Join our team for a rewarding and flexible career, and experience Canada like never before.
our natural and cultural heritage
the strength of our diverse cultures
work-life balance, pension, and benefits
Canadians and visitors from around the world
limitless career and growth opportunities
Search current job postings
Search jobs by location
- British Columbia
- National Capital Region (Ottawa-Gatineau)
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Nunavut (in Inuktitut / ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ)
- Prince Edward Island
Featured job postings
These are just a few of our active job postings.
Apprentice and trades jobs in plumbing, carpentry, electricity, mechanics, painting, driving, welding, and more.Apply now on the trades job portal
Student and youth jobs in a variety of fields across Canada.Apply today on GC Jobs
Types of jobs
Parks Canada team members work in jobs that protect, present, and support from coast, to coast, to coast. The lists below offer just a glimpse of the wide range of opportunities available.
Jobs that protect nationally significant examples of Canada's natural and cultural heritage.
- Avalanche technicians
- Canal workers
- Ecosystem scientists
- Environmental assessment specialists
- Equipment operators
- Fire crew members
- Resource management technicians and officers
- Trail crew
- Visitor safety technicians
Jobs that present the beauty and significance of our natural world and chronicle the human determination and ingenuity which have shaped our nation.
- Heritage presenters
- Public education and outreach officers
- Special event officers
- Visitor services attendants
Jobs that support, providing advice, guidance, and services in many fields.
- Communication/media specialists
- Financial officers
- Human resources advisors
- Information management specialists
- Information technology services specialists
- Internal auditors and evaluators
- Maintenance workers
- Project delivery managers
- Realty and administrative services advisors
- Social scientists
- Water and wastewater operators
Spotlight on our work
Find your career with Parks Canada
Hear directly from some of our team members and learn more about the great work they do from coast to coast to coast with these videos. This could be you!
Celebrating and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of Parks Canada’s values of competence, respect, and fairness.
- We are committed to building a workforce that is a true reflection of Canada and the Canadians we serve.
- We value and celebrate unique perspectives and experiences, and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and identities.
Parks Canada hiring
Overview of the process, testing, interviews, and accommodation measures.
Security status or clearance, criminal record checks and reliability, support persons at interviews, and more.
Mandate, charter, values and ethics, operating principles, and more.
- Date modified :