Campground Host Program
Campground Hosts provide a friendly, welcoming face to visitors to Wood Buffalo National Park’s Pine Lake Campground. Whether it’s recommending the best trail to hike, providing bear safety information or helping to contact park staff in an emergency, Campground Hosts help make visitors from around the world feel at home in Wood Buffalo.
Who we’re looking for
- You are friendly and outgoing and have your own tent or small RV.
- You enjoy camping, history, nature and sharing your knowledge and stories with others.
- Having first aid training is an asset
What you’ll be doing
- Welcoming campers and providing information about site facilities, services, and what to see and do in the area.
- Promoting good camping practices.
- Liaising with staff to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
How you’ll make a difference
- Help to create an unforgettable camping experience by making people feel welcome, safe and connected to Wood Buffalo National Park.
- Contribute to new campers’ appreciation and enjoyment of the great outdoors.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to discover Wood Buffalo National Park and the surrounding area.
- Complimentary campsite for your tent or small RV.
- Meeting new people from across Canada and the world.
If you are an experienced camper interested in sharing your love of the outdoors and Wood Buffalo National Park, please review our Campground Host Information Package and consider joining us this season for a few weeks' stay.
To apply, simply complete and submit the Pine Lake Campground Host Program Application Form (PDF 531 KB).
Wood Buffalo National Park
Visitor Experience Branch
Parks Canada / Government of Canada
- Date modified :