Wood Buffalo National Park
Pine Lake Cabin Rentals
On the shores of Pine Lake, these cabins provide some of the comforts of home with great views and access to nature and nearby trails.
Rent a cabin from the May (Victoria Day) long weekend until September 30.
- The Patrol Cabin is pet-friendly. It’s decorated as a nod to the cabin’s historic use as a warden patrol cabin.
- The Aurora Cottage is themed after the spectacular northern lights that blaze across the park’s dark skies. Pets are not allowed in this cabin.
Check-in is after 3 pm. Self-check-in can be arranged for late arrivals.
Each cabin includes:
- One double bed and one twin-over-twin bunk bed in separate rooms
- A table and four chairs, and a couch and armchair.
- A wood stove, firewood, and an axe
- Propane-powered two-burner camp stove
- Pots and pans, dishes, utensils, cutlery, and a dishpan and soap
- Battery-operated lamps
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and a fire extinguisher
All guests have access to nearby:
- Flush toilets and sinks
- Picnic tables
- Dark-sky observation circle
- Trails, boat launch and beach
- Canoe and paddleboard rentals
What to bring:
- Large jugs of drinking water
- Flashlights or lanterns, matches, and a lighter
- Your sleeping bag or blankets, pillows, and sheets
- Dish cloths and tea towels
- Weather-appropriate clothes and footwear, including rain jackets or winter jackets
- Towels, bug spray, and sunscreen
- Food, cooler, drinks, and ice
- Slippers or indoor shoes to keep a clean cabin
- A camera to capture all the memories!
Know before you go:
- There is no electricity, cell service, wifi, or potable water at Pine Lake.
- Bring your own drinking water, or be prepared to boil or treat the water
- All park and campground rules apply.
- Review some Visitor Safety information before your trip
- Date modified :