Jasper National Park
Thanks for respecting our trails and keeping them safe so that they can be enjoyed by all.
- Please respect dog restrictions and closures
- Do not walk or snowshoe on ski tracks
- Leave no trace. Pack out all your garbage
- You don't need to venture far to be in avalanche terrain. Choose your winter trail from a list of designated safe destinations.
- If you plan to travel beyond designated winter destinations, ensure you have appropriate knowledge, skills and carry a transceiver, probe and shovel. Avalanche Forecast.
- To a wild animal, your dog is a canine – a predator. An animal may behave aggressively or flee, endangering itself or your pet.
- Walking or snowshoeing on the track set portion of cross country ski trails endangers skiers who later use the track.
- If you see tracks, do not follow them toward the animal.
- If you see an animal, give it lots of space and observe from a distance with binoculars or a telephoto lens.
- Date modified :