Rouge National Urban Park
Join us to discover the park's natural, cultural and agricultural stories with our friendly and knowledgeable Parks Canada volunteer leaders and staff. We have something for everyone — wildlife sightings, quiet nature walks, discovering the past, fitness challenges or meeting new people!
Get ready for fun and exploration!
- Joining us for a summer walk? Check out our summer tips and come prepared!
- Wear sturdy footwear appropriate to the season. Our trails may be steep or slippery.
- Dress for the weather, we go rain or shine or snow! Read through our hiking tips for what to wear.
- Bring enough water, in a reusable bottle, or thermal mug, to stay hydrated.
- Want to bring a furry friend on a guided walk? Look for the "Dog Friendly" note on the schedule!
- Want to hike with your family? Look for the "Family Friendly" note on the schedule. Child carriers are better than strollers!
Spending time outdoors is a great way to support and maintain health and wellness. However, we still have a responsibility to ensure this need doesn’t outweigh the safety of our park visitors, volunteers and staff. Take some time to review the health and safety measures outlined on our COVID-19 web page before attending a walk. If proper health and safety measures are not followed, the guided walk leader may ask you to leave or cancel the walk.
Please Note: It is your responsibility to be up to date on whether a walk is cancelled in extreme temperatures, weather events or unforeseen circumstances. Please refer to the website and social media channels for updates and changes to the schedule.
- Date modified :