Gros Morne National Park
Experience camping like never before with Parks Canada oTENTik!
Love the idea of camping, but prefer the comfort of a bed? Imagine arriving at Trout River, Berry Hill, Green Point, or Shallow Bay Campground in spectacular Gros Morne National Park to find your camp already set up! Parks Canada’s new oTENTiks offer a unique blend of welcoming comfort and outdoor adventure. Part tent, part cabin, oTENTik units come equipped with beds and furniture on a raised wooden floor. They’re an easy and relaxing way for friends, families, and couples of all ages to experience the fun of camping with none of the fuss of setting up camp.
oTENTik units are $122.64 per night, taxes included. We recommend reservations. Book one now!
Reservations for trips between May 2022 and October 2022 will open Feb 18th. This will give you more time to consider the latest COVID-19 measures. It may also help reduce the need for cancellations.
Phone: 1-877-737-3783 (1-877-RESERVE) or 1-519-826-5391 outside North America
oTENTik: Plan & Prepare
Arrival & Departure
- Visitors must check-in and check-out at the campground where the oTENTik units are located (i.e., Berry Hill and Shallow Bay).
- Check-in time is after 2 p.m.
- Check-out time is before 11 a.m.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows
- Food, drinks, and a water container (campground water is potable)
- Cooking gear, dishes, and a cooler
What oTENTik Offers
Inside the tent:
- 1 table
- 4 chairs
- 1 bench
- 1 sleeping area that accommodates up to 5 people. Exceptions are possible for 2 adults with their dependent children to a maximum of 6 people.
- 1 broom & 1 dustpan
- Light & heating
Outside the tent:
- Front deck
- Parking space
- Picnic table
- Fire pit
Nearby in the campgrounds:
- Common showers & flush toilets
- A common kitchen shelter
- Water taps with potable water
- Firewood for sale
- Smoking is prohibited in the oTENTik unit.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Cooking is permitted only in kitchen shelters and not in oTENTik units.
- oTENTik units must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Campground rules apply to oTENTik units.
- Coolers must be stored inside vehicles to avoid conflicts with wildlife.
- Date modified :