Jasper National Park
The Palisades Centre is based out of the historic Palisades Ranch, located 12 km east of the Municipality of Jasper. Open year-round, we offer in-person and virtual stewardship education programs to schools and youth groups. We rent accommodation through the Parks Canada Reservation Service, and host groups for a variety of small events such as family reunions, retreats and workshops. You’re only a short drive to trails and town.
Consuming cannabis or cannabis products within the grounds of the Palisades Stewardship Education Centre is not allowed. Learn more about cannabis in Jasper.
Learn about our virtual and in-person experiential education programs. Unwind away from downtown Jasper. With 6 different accommodation types, there's something perfect for your family or group.
Learn about our virtual and in-person experiential education programs.
Unwind away from downtown Jasper. With 6 different accommodation types, there's something perfect for your family or group.
Location and parking
The Palisades Centre is located 12 km east of the Municipality of Jasper on Yellowhead Highway 16 and Snaring Road. There is parking for up to 20 vehicles and one or two school buses. Directions to the Palisades Centre
- Accommodation options range from a private house for 8, to cabins for 2, to rustic dorms for 30 people
- Towels, linens, dishes and housekeeping services
- Meeting rooms
- Wi-Fi in some locations
- Recreation equipment provided free to school groups partaking in Parks Canada-led education programs
- Communal fire pits and firewood
- Picnic tables
- Stunning views in an intimate setting!
The Palisades Centre comfortably sleeps 40 adults or up to 50 youth.
- For the safety of both pets and wildlife, no pets are permitted.
- Cell phone service is available in some locations depending upon your service provider. Landlines are provided in most buildings.
- Wi-Fi is available in some locations.
How to reach us
- Date modified :