Fundy National Park
Operational dates: June 23 to October 9 Check in: June to October: Campground Entrance Kiosk
Operational dates: June 23 to October 9
Check in: June to October: Campground Entrance Kiosk
This large campground has serviced and unserviced sites with campfire pits. It is a great place for families looking for active, outdoor adventure just across the highway from the Chignecto Recreation Area, a hub for hiking and biking, and the public program campfire circle. The campground also has two great playgrounds
Chignecto is located 4 km North West of the Park Headquarters. It is a large wooded campground on the highlands of Fundy National Park. Because it is further away from the Bay of Fundy, fog is a rare occurrence.
Please note a fireplace permit fee will automatically be added to your booking, which allows access to all-you-can-use firewood.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 263 sites are available for reservations
- 10 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 171 sites with electricity and water
- 68 unserviced sites
- 13 oTENTiks
- Some wheelchair accessible site are available
- There is good cell phone reception
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, laundry facilities, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There are two playgrounds and a family bicycling trail
8822 Route 114,
Fundy National Park, N.B.
- Date modified :