How to ensure your safety?
La Mauricie National Park
Regardless of the time of year and the activities enjoyed, visitors to the Park are responsible for their own safety. This is why you must be self-sufficient in the event of any emergency that may arise.
Before you leave, please ensure you:
- Have informed a contact of travel routes, return date and time;
- Are prepared for unexpected weather conditions;
- Choose an activity and route that is appropriate for your personal physical limits;
- Have all equipment necessary to safely participate in the activity you have chosen;
- Have the knowledge and equipment necessary to be able to survive multiple hours or days before help arrives.
- Cellular telephone service is not available throughout all La Mauricie National Park.
In case of emergency:
- contact La Mauricie National Park emergency service, 819-536-3180; or
- notify a Canadian Ski Patrol employee or volunteer; or
- go to the nearest telephone booth or emergency radio (see the map of La Mauricie National Park).
- Date modified :