Permits and Licences

Thaidene Nene National Park Reserve

In a national park reserve several activities require a permit or license. If you are applying for a film permit with a crew, research and collection permit or a business license, ensure that you submit your application early. These permits and licenses are reviewed with Thaidene Nëné xá dá yáłti (Those Who Speak for Thaidene Nëné – the operational management board). Moreover, depending on the permit/license, the review may require a preliminary screening under the Mackenzie Valley Resource Management Act.

The following activities require a permit or license:

If you are uncertain about if you need a license or permit, please do not hesitate to contact us: 

Licensed companies and tour operators

Date modified :