A drop of heaven for a night
Make it a memorable family experience or couple’s getaway in a tear drop-shaped ‘duplex’, with a convertible table/bed on the main level and suspended hammock loft above. Spend the night under a natural canopy and fall asleep admiring the stars!
A detailed list of features is available when you make a reservation or on the website of your destination.
- Interior area of 6 m2
- Sleeps 2 adults: convertible table/bed
- Sleeps 2 children, up to a maximum weight of 160kg: suspended hammock loft
- Lighting (battery powered lamp)
- Parking (1 or 2 vehicles)
Your site may also include
- Fire pit
How much does it cost?
Starting at $128 per night. Prices may vary depending on the time of the year, the level of service and the location. Reserve online or go to the fees page of your destination to find pricing information.
What should you bring?
This list is not exhaustive! Look at our camping checklist or download the Parks Canada App where you can edit and save your own packing checklist.
- Bedding and pillow
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Cooking equipment, food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter, rope, etc.)
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Terra Nova National Park
Things to keep in mind
- Cooking may only be done in cook shelters or outside.
- All food should be stored inside vehicles or in wildlife-proof lockers
- Be aware of any restrictions your location may have.
- Buy and burn local firewood, not deadfall or surrounding trees.
- Respect nature: leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures.
- Please be respectful and maintain reasonable noise levels.
- Please leave your accommodation and site as tidy as, or tidier than, you found it.
- Plan ahead to be equipped for colder days as most of the Ôasis units are not heated.
- Smoking is not permitted inside.
- No jumping in the hammock loft. Maximum weight of 160kg.
- Check with your location or in the Parks Canada Reservation Service for complete details and guidelines.
You may also like…
- Date modified :