Prince Albert National Park
Reservation launch dates
We're moving our reservation system to a new platform! Because of this change, Parks Canada will be launching reservations for the 2023 season starting in March. As of March 3, you’ll need to create a new account, even if you've used our system before.
Interested in camping but prefer the comfort of a bed and arriving to find camp already set-up? Parks Canada oTENTik tents in Beaver Glen Campground offer an easy and relaxing way to experience camping. The oTENTik, exclusive to Parks Canada, is a spacious blend of a tent and an A-frame cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
* Review all camping safety, regulations and etiquette before departure.
General oTENTik information,
- 10 oTENTik units available
- Reservations are highly recommended; contact the Parks Canada Reservation Service. When reserving online, oTENTiks can be found by selecting Diversified Accommodations.
- Maximum 6 people per site
- Located in the R-Loop of the Beaver Glen Campground
Reserve by phone:
Call 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783). Available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local park time
Outside of North America: (519) 826-5391
For more general information, please call the Parks Canada national information line at 1-888-773-8888.
Each tent includes:
- Sleeping area for up to 6 people - three sleeping platforms with approximately 2 queen sized mattresses and 1 double mattress
- A table and seating for 6 people
- A propane heater. Bring a warm sleeping bag and appropriate clothing in case of a cool night.
- Fire extinguisher, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Broom and dustpan
- Please note: there is no plumbing or electricity inside the tents however an electrical outlet is onsite.
Each campsite includes:
- Front deck
- Fire pit (A fire permit must be purchased when checking in at the Campground Kiosk)
- Picnic table
- Parking for a maximum of 2 vehicles
- Food storage locker
- Adirondack chairs
- Screened Tent
- Electrical outlet onsite
- A shared kitchen shelter
- Washroom with showers
- Water taps
- Firewood with possession of a valid fire permit
Laundry facilities and Wifi are available within the town of Waskesiu. For more information on commercial services and facilities available in Waskesiu visit the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce.
Campground check in / check out
- Check in at the Beaver Glen Campground Kiosk upon arrival.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- A damage deposit is required at the time of registration
If arriving after the campground kiosk is closed, please contact the Visitor Centre at 306.663.4522 the day before the reservation to make arrangements.
What to bring (this list is not exhaustive)
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows (Extra blankets and sleeping bags with a temperature rating of -10° C are recommended in the spring and fall)
- Bring a flashlight (in keeping with a camping experience, the tents are not equipped with lighting or electricity)
- Food, drinks, and a water container
- Cooking equipment, dishes, eating utensils and a cooler
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Matches or a lighter for lighting the outdoor fire pit
A few rules
In addition to the national park's camping regulations, Parks Canada oTENTik users must follow a few additional rules:
- For everyone’s safety, no food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking or cooking is allowed inside the tent. Please store all food and related items in a vehicle or in the food locker
- Smoking is not permitted within the tents
- Pets are not allowed in the tents
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure
- No additional camping units permitted
- Date modified :