Forillon National Park
Staying in an unspoiled park, soaking up the peace and quiet of nature, breathing in the salt air... All this is enjoyed by campers who use any of the park's 352 semi-serviced campsites.
Please note that the entrance fee is added for each day that is occupied.
Description of campgrounds
Petit-Gaspé (South Area)
Comfort and calm in the forest.
Des-Rosiers (North Area)
Cosy camping close to the sea.
Cap-Bon-Ami (North Area)
At the foot of the cliff.
Sometimes the running water available at campsites is not potable. It is recommended that you arrive with your own supply.
In addition to park regulations, here are rules to follow for a safe and comfortable camping experience.
- 100% of the sites are reservable. When there is availability, it is possible to take advantage of a site on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cooking food is not permitted inside units, as cooking odours may attract wildlife.
- Cook outdoors or in the kitchen shelter of the service building.
- All food must be stored in your vehicle or in food storage lockers located in the service buildings. oTENTik ready-to-camp guests may use the fridge or container outside the tent.
- Do not leave food unattended and throw your trash in the containers located at the service building.
- For the 'basic service'' package : the camping stove must be stored in the container provided for this purpose outside the tent when not in use. Wait until the stove has cooled down before handling it!
- Fires are only allowed in park fire pits.
- Firewood is sold in bundles. Gathering natural wood is not allowed (driftwood, deadwood, bark, etc.).
Generator may be used between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. only.
No open flames or gas or propane lanterns inside the units.
Pets are not allowed because they can be an important source of allergy for some visitors and they can damage rented equipment.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the units.
- Smoke outside and do not dispose of your butts in nature.
- The equipment used must be cleaned and stored in the same condition as when you arrived.
- If the unit is not left in a state of cleanliness, it will be cleaned at the customer’s expense.
- Maximum number of vehicles per campsite: Two vehicles.
- No additional camping units allowed with the micrOcube or oTENTik packages.
Key management: Leave the key on the table when you leave.
- Check-in time: From 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: By 11 a.m.
- Curfew: From 11 p.m. to a.m.
Failure to follow these rules could cause offense and cancellation of your stay.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your stay!
- Date modified :