Jobs at Wood Buffalo National Park
Wood Buffalo National Park
Parks Canada Summer Entry Level Jobs Inventory
Parks Canada Jobs Inventory: Summer Entry Level Positions
Parks Canada is looking for energetic and enthusiastic students and temporary workers to support our summer 2023 operations. Join Parks Canada and help us conserve and protect our country's most treasured places! With a vast network of national parks, national historic sites, and marine conservation areas, you'll get to work in some of the most beautiful and culturally significant places in the country.
You'll have the chance to work with a passionate, collaborative team and make a difference in preserving the environment. So, why not join us? Make a difference and help us protect Canada's natural wonders for generations to come.
If you're looking for a meaningful job with great benefits, Parks Canada is the place for you! Apply now and join us on this exciting journey!
Apply to hundreds of job openings in less than 15 minutes!
- Are good at organizing and coordinating things
- Like helping people (and nature!)
- Enjoy working with people who work in different positions than yours
- You’ll support the Wood Buffalo National Park team by photo-copying, sending emails, filing paperwork and other documents, scheduling meetings, and writing business documents
- You’ll help your co-workers out by assisting with computer issues, filling out forms and other paperwork, booking travel and coordinating flights, and putting info into computer programs.
You’ll love this job if you:
What your day will look like in this job:
If you have any questions, please contact:
Southwest Northwest Territories Field Unit Human Resources
By email at email@example.com
- Date modified :