Wildlife Fact: Bears love dandelions!
Riding Mountain National Park
RMNP is a great place to observe bears in the wild. Keep an eye out for them as you drive through the park. They are often seen along the side of the highway, eating dandelions and other plants.
- 2023 Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Prevention Course -...
- Monitoring environmental DNA (eDNA)
- River Otters in RMNP
- Fish Tagging
- Mount Agassiz day use area
- The scratching post
- Bear cubs playing in tree
- Sharing Our Histories
- Wagiiwing (a place of refuge)
- Whitewater German Prisoner of War Camp
- Fall colours - Bald Hill
- Playful wolves
- Date modified :