Fall colours - Bald Hill
Riding Mountain National Park
Bald Hill - Fall colours in Riding Mountain National Park.
TRAIL DIFFICULTY: Difficult
TRAIL LENGTH: 8.8 km (one-way)
DRIVING DISTANCE TO TRAILHEAD FROM WASAGAMING: 24 km (40 minutes)
While on your journey look for Bald Hill, a curious natural feature (250 feet above Bald Hill Creek) that can easily be seen from the trail. When planning your trip, keep in mind there are several steep sections along the trail that create a good challenge for those who attempt to ascend its slopes.
- 2023 Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Prevention Course -...
- Monitoring environmental DNA (eDNA)
- River Otters in RMNP
- Wildlife Fact: Bears love dandelions!
- Fish Tagging
- Mount Agassiz day use area
- The scratching post
- Bear cubs playing in tree
- Sharing Our Histories
- Wagiiwing (a place of refuge)
- Whitewater German Prisoner of War Camp
- Playful wolves
- Date modified :