Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
1) Why don’t you relocate predators (bears, wolves, cougars)?
2) Why must my dog be on a leash?
3) Is it mean to scare wildlife away?
4) Should I honk at bears on the side of the road?
5) What is the difference between habituation and food-conditioning?
6) Do bears hibernate on the West Coast of Vancouver Island?
7) Where can I go to take a picture of a wolf, bear, or cougar?
8) What do I do if I see a marine mammal on the beach?
9) If a wolf, cougar, or bear isn’t acting aggressively, is it safe to get close to it?
10) Is it OK to watch wildlife from the safety of a car or boat?
11) If I report wildlife observations, will someone come and kill the animal?
- Date modified :