The Icehouse at the Palisades Centre
Jasper National Park
If you are looking for a nice place to get away, the Icehouse at the Palisades Centre is the ideal spot.
To have a look at the Icehouse, please view this photo album – it’s one of Jasper National Park’s best kept secrets!
Location and parking:
The Icehouse is located at the Palisades Centre which is 12 km east of the Town of Jasper, close to the intersection of Snaring Road and Highway 16. There is parking for a maximum of 1 vehicle.
- Sleeps 2 people in 1 double bed
- Dining nook
- Sitting area
- Towels, linens, dishes and housekeeping services
- Porch with outdoor table and chairs
- Stunning views!
Maximum of 2 people
- The Icehouse is a historic building and protecting and presenting it to Canadians is part of Parks Canada’s mandate. It has been newly renovated and we hope that guests will enjoy it and treat it with respect.
- There will likely be other guests on site during your stay–students engaged in education programs, or adults here for a retreat, workshop or special event.
- There is no television or Wi-Fi in the Icehouse.
- Cell phone service is sporadic at the Palisades Centre, but there is a land-line in the Icehouse.
- Length of booking is a minimum of one night and a maximum of 14 nights.
For additional questions please phone the Palisades Centre at 780-852-6192, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, or email email@example.com
- Date modified :