The Forks National Historic Site
Locations and fees Frequently Asked Questions Policies and procedures Venue booking information request Photo gallery
An historic place for your historic day
Hold your ceremony at the Amphitheatre on the bank of the Red River overlooking the historic St. Boniface Cathedral, gather in the Orientation Circle, or find the perfect grove of trees in a green space for a more intimate event.
The Forks National Historic Site has been a meeting place for 6,000 years. Mark your special day at this place steeped in history.
Features and services
- Stunning views and vistas
- Professional, customized service
- Attractive grounds for your guests to enjoy before the ceremony and during pictures
- Close to restaurants, shops and other amenities for your guests
- All locations accessible by wheelchair
- Electricity hook-ups available
- Washroom facilities conveniently located
Rental fees include exclusive use of the space rented, Parks Canada staff on hand to assist you and your guests on your wedding day, and general guidance on the planning of your ceremony.
For more information or to book your wedding ceremony at The Forks National Historic Site, call Phone number: 204-927-7874 or email Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified :