Parks Canada Vancouver Xplorer Program
Xplorer Program for kids
Are you between the ages of 6 and 11? Do you want to learn more about the endangered Southern Resident Killer Whales, explore coastal BC and play some nature games along the way? Then the Southern Resident Killer Whale Xplorer program is just the right adventure for you!
There are 10 killer whale themed activities in the Xplorer booklet. You can get a different stamp from the Vancouver Outreach Team and each participating National Park Reserve and National Historic Site listed below when you show your booklet. Collect them all!
Where can I find the Vancouver Outreach team to pick up my Southern Resident Killer Whale Xplorer booklet / get my stamp?
You can find the Vancouver Outreach Team at the following locations throughout summer 2021:
- Small Craft Harbour, Ucluelet
- 4th Street Dock, Tofino
- Ucluelet Aquarium
- Burrard Civic Marina, Vancouver
- Heather Civic Marina, Vancouver
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Creekside Park, Vancouver
- Jericho Park, Vancouver
- Horseshoe Bay Park/Dock, West Vancouver
- Porteau Cove Provincial Park
Which National Park Reserves and National Historic Sites are participating and where can I pick up the Southern Resident Killer Whale Xplorer booklet / get my stamp?
- Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site – Front Desk
- Fort Langley National Historic Site – Visitor Centre
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites – Welcome Centre
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve - Sidney Operations Centre, Saturna Island Fog Alarm Building or Pender Island Museum
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve - Kwisitis Visitor Centre or Pacific Rim Visitor Centre
Want to keep Xploring?
Why stop here! Now that you have become an official Parks Canada Xplorer, there are many more adventures that await you. All of the National Park Reserves and National Historic Sites listed above have their own Xplorer booklets too. Pick up yours while you’re visiting!
- Date modified :