Tent and RV camping
Camping the way you like it
Stay close to nature at one of our wonderful campsites – at your preferred comfort level.
We offer campgrounds for all tastes: from all-services to ones offering "back-to-basics" experiences.
Frontcountry campgrounds all offer washrooms and may include showers, kitchen shelters, electrical, sewer and water hookups and Wi-Fi access zones. Campgrounds may also be in close proximity to other facilities like an outdoor theatre, grocery stores, playgrounds and picnic shelters. Sites may have a fire pit or access to a shared fire pit.
A detailed list of amenities is available when you make a reservation or on the website of your destination.
How much does it cost?
What should you bring?
- Bedding and pillow
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Cooking equipment, food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter; rope; dog bowls, doggie bags and leash, etc.)
- Please store all food, food-related items and toiletries in a hard-sided vehicle / trailer / motor home or in wildlife-proof lockers.
- Be aware of any restrictions your location may have.
- Buy and burn local firewood, not deadfall or surrounding trees.
Don't move firewood
Moving firewood, even just a few kilometers to or from a campground, is a common way for invasive insects and diseases to spread. Purchase local firewood and burn it in provided fire pits or leave it on-site to avoid transporting pests that may destroy our forests. Help us save forests.
- Many campgrounds have quiet hours where reduced noise levels are required (this applies to generator use).
- Respect nature: leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures.
- Please leave your site as tidy as, or tidier than, you found it.
- Check with your location or in the Parks Canada Reservation Service for complete details and guidelines.
- Date modified :