Bruce Peninsula National Park
One drive-in group campsite is available at Cyprus Lake. This is available for groups of 15-35 people, tent camping only. This site has potable water taps, a picnic shelter, tables and basic washroom facilities. Walking distance to Cyprus Lake and the trail system. This site is designated radio and alcohol free.
Reservations for the group site are made directly with Bruce Peninsula National Park. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Groups receive priority booking for the group site. For information please contact email@example.com.
To be considered for a reservation the following information is required in the email:
- First and Last Name
- Complete mailing address
- Phone number where you can be reached during the day to complete the reservation
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- Number of people that will be camping in the group
Park Staff will be in contact as soon as possible to complete and confirm the reservation.
Please be aware of the following prior to requesting a reservation:
- A non-refundable fee of $119.00 (reservation fee and one night per person group camping fee for 15 people ) will be applied to the credit card provided at the time of booking
- All fees paid at the time of booking are non-refundable upon cancellation of reservation
- Reservation holder is considered the primary site holder and responsible for registration and payment upon arrival
Detailed below is the new fee structure in effect as of January 1, 2022 and will apply to your visit.
- Group camping reservation fee
- Group camping fee – per person, per night
- Per person admissions fee which is paid by all campers upon arrival to the park
A deposit is required to confirm the reservation. This deposit is non-refundable unless the cancelation is issued from the park.
Visit our fees page for pricing.
Parking Policy: The Group Site camping fee provides parking for one vehicle for every 6 people registered to the site. All other vehicles will require an additional vehicle permit per vehicle per night.
- Date modified :