Jobs at Nááts'įhch'oh National Park Reserve
Nááts'įhch'oh National Park Reserve
- Love writing and connecting people with awesome places and experiences
- Enjoy telling stories and sharing knowledge
- Like to work collaboratively and think creatively to solve problems
- You’ll manage and think of creative and entertaining posts for social media channels
- You’ll strategize and plan advertising and marketing campaigns and then see the plans to fruition
- You’ll help the rest of your team out with web content and promotions as and when needed
- You’ll work with and help support partners and stakeholders in the tourism industry
Parks Canada Summer Entry Level Jobs Inventory
Parks Canada Jobs Inventory: Summer Entry Level Positions
Parks Canada is looking for energetic and enthusiastic students and temporary workers to support our summer 2023 operations. Join Parks Canada and help us conserve and protect our country's most treasured places! With a vast network of national parks, national historic sites, and marine conservation areas, you'll get to work in some of the most beautiful and culturally significant places in the country.
You'll have the chance to work with a passionate, collaborative team and make a difference in preserving the environment. So, why not join us? Make a difference and help us protect Canada's natural wonders for generations to come.
If you're looking for a meaningful job with great benefits, Parks Canada is the place for you! Apply now and join us on this exciting journey!
Apply to hundreds of job openings in less than 15 minutes!
$65,747 to $70,841 (plus applicable Isolated Post Allowances)
8-month term (June 2023 – January 2024)
Location: Fort Smith, NT
Deadline : April 30, 2023, 23:59 Pacific Time
You’ll love this position if you:
What your day will look like:
For more information and to apply, please visit:
For additional information, contact:
Alyssa Etsell, Promotion Officer
- Date modified :