Kouchibouguac National Park
In order to keep the country ski trails in the best condition possible, walkers are asked to use the two trails that are specifically groomed for Winter walking.
- The trail linking the Visitor Reception Centre to the Kouchibouguac Resort (1.5 km)
- Just outside the Park
- Accessible from the Visitor Reception Centre or from the Kouchibouguac Resort on route 134
- The trail linking the old covered bridge site to Middle Kouchibouguac (1 km)
- Accessible from route 117
- Please don't walk directly on the cross-country ski trails on your way to the Middle Kouchibouguac shelter
Each one of these trails leads to a shelter. See the park map for more info.
Please note: Winter walking trail conditions are usually better a couple of days following a snow fall.
- Date modified :