Kouchibouguac National Park
Campers appreciate the privacy and tranquility that South Kouchibouguac's campsites provide.
A variety of campsites (wooded, semi-wooded, open) will meet every camper’s expectations. South Kouchibouguac also features oTENTik accommodations.
Located along Kouchibouguac River, this campground gives you access to beaches, connections to the park's cycling paths as well as many nature interpretative programs.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 311 sites are available for reservations
- 126 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 59 sites with electricity
- 98 unserviced sites
- 25 oTENTik units
- Some wheelchair accessible sites are available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There is also two playgrounds and access to bicycle trails
- Date modified :