Kouchibouguac National Park
Campers appreciate the privacy and tranquility that South Kouchibouguac's campsites provide.
A variety of campsites (wooded, semi-wooded, open) will meet every camper’s expectations. South Kouchibouguac also features oTENTik accommodations.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 311 sites are available for reservations
- 126 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 59 sites with electricity
- 98 unserviced sites
- 25 oTENTik units
- Some wheelchair accessible sites are available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There is also two playgrounds and access to bicycle trails
- Date modified :