Clean, drain, dry self-certification
Yoho National Park
Possession of this permit is a requirement to launch or use any watercraft, fishing equipment, or aquatic recreational equipment in Yoho National Park. Violators may be charged under the Canada National Parks Act: maximum penalty $25 000.
My watercraft and gear has been:
of all mud, sand, plant and animal materials;
of all water from coolers, buckets, compartments, and other items that may hold water; and
Driedfor a minimum of 48 hours after being used in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and/or the territories of Canada; and a minimum of 30 days after being used in the United States or provinces other than British Columbia, Alberta and/or the territories of Canada.
I understand that :
If I fail to meet the conditions in this permit, I cannot use my watercraft or gear in Yoho National Park until the conditions are met;
I must carry this permit with me at all times while using my watercraft, fishing equipment, or aquatic recreational equipment in Yoho National Park;
I am required to obtain a new permit if I use watercraft, fishing equipment, or aquatic recreational equipment in another waterbody in Yoho National Park; and
This permit is for Yoho National Park only
I attest that I meet and understand all of the conditions in this permit and that I have made every effort to ensure that my watercraft and gear is free of aquatic invasive species.
Waterbody : ______________________________________
Signature : _______________________________________
For more information :
Complete this section and deposit it in the collection box or leave it with a Parks Canada employee.
1. What type of watercraft or equipment is this permit for?
Canoe Kayak Paddleboard Waders Fishing gear Inflatable Watercraft Other: _________
2. Which waterbody is this permit for? ____________________________________
3. Where and when was your watercraft or equipment last used?
City/Town: _________ Province/State:__________ Waterbody:__________ Date: __________
4. List the provinces, territories and/or states where your watercraft or equipment has been used in the last 30 days. _________________________________________
5. List the provinces, territories and/or states where your watercraft and gear has been used in the last 48 hours. ____________________________________________
Signature : ________________________
Date : _____________________________
Self Certification Form PDF (259KB)
- Date modified :