Permits and licenses

Glacier National Park

Commercial film and photography

To film or photograph in the national parks, an application must be submitted to Parks Canada 15 days prior to activities.

Commercial film and photography

Guided business licences

A business licence is required for commercial summer and winter guided activities in the national parks.

Guided business licence information and application

Custodial groups

Public information package for custodial groups planning winter backcountry travel.

Information for custodial groups

Date modified :