Whirlpool group camping
Jasper National Park
Whirlpool group camping reservations
If you are looking for a rustic riverside campsite that can accommodate exclusive use for one group, then Whirlpool group camping is for you! This drive-in campsite is convenient for daytime gatherings, such as barbeques, as well as overnight camping.
Location and parking:
Whirlpool group camping is located 25 km south of the Jasper townsite on Highway 93A. There are many trails and places to explore along this beautiful route when staying at this campsite. The parking lot can accommodate up to 20 vehicles including a few trailers/RV’s up to 25’. The campground is gated for exclusive access.
- Cook shelter with woodstove (winterized)
- 5 picnic tables
- 10 tent pads
- Two outhouses
- One group fire pit with wood supply
- Potable water supply from water tank
- Food storage lockers
Maximum number of people for this site is 50, minimum number 15.
$262.50 / night (plus applicable reservation fee)
- Overnight group camping is permitted
- Camping regulations, such as those regarding safe food storage and wildlife attractants, apply to this facility
- If serving or selling alcohol, users must first obtain a liquor license through any of the local alcohol retail outlets
- All users on site require a valid National Parks Pass
- There is no power or running water on site
- Date modified :