Permits and licenses

Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux National Historic Site

Film and photography

Commercial filming and photography activities require a permit. More details

Special activities application

Several enchanting sites managed by Parks Canada lend themselves to special events in the Historic District of Old Québec. However, a permit is required to use these sites. To consult the list of available sites and all the information required to make an official request to Parks Canada, consult the permits for special activities page on the Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site website.

Travel medias

Travel media representatives who wish to visit Parks Canada places in person and undertake a film or photo shoot, may require a film/photo permit, or may simply need to register their project. This will depend on the scale of the project. For more information, you are invited to visit the travel media section or to contact the Québec Field Unit team to discuss the project. 

Date modified :