Parks Canada Perfect Picnic
Lévis Forts National Historic Site
Our twist on "take-out": Everything tastes better when you eat it outside!
Parks Canada partnered with local restaurants on a Perfect Picnic! Enjoy your meal in or above an authentic 19th century fortification. Fort No. 1 offers a strategic view of Quebec City and reveals its well-kept secrets to visitors.
Pick up your meal and enjoy it in a unique place like the Lévis Forts National Historic Site. Enjoy!
- Go to a participating restaurant
- Choose your lunch
- Find your perfect picnic place at Fort No.1 and enjoy!
Chez Henri et Cie
Adress: 154 Wolfe Street, Lévis (Qc) G6V 3Z4
Available between June 24 and September 4, 2023 based on the schedule below:
- Monday to Wednesday - between 11 am and 2 pm
- Thursday to Saturday - between 9 am and 5 pm
For more information: 418 903-2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect Picnic #1 : The family lunch
What is included :
- 6 mini chicken salad burgers
- 6 salads of 5 onces (cabbage ET macaroni)
- Crudites et dip for 4 persons
- Pieces of cheese (x4)
- Desserts of the day (x4)
- Beverages (x4)
Perfect Picnic #2 : Solo
What is included:
Ham and cheese half-crescen AND one mini chicken burger
Two salads of 5 onces (cabbage and macaroni)
Crudites and dip
Are you a restaurant owner and would like to participate in this initiative next year? Contact us!
- Take a seat on a picnic table directly inside the fort
- Climb a few steps, put your tablecloth on the ground and enjoy the breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River while eating your meal on top of Fort No.1!
The Perfect Picnic is also available at the Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site and at Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site
Help us keep Fort No.1 beautiful
Leave no trace - Pack it in, pack it out. Learn more about the Leave No Trace Canada program.
- Date modified :