Fortifications of Québec guided tour
Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
Accompanied by a Parks Canada guide, explore Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the city and its fortifications. As you walk along the fortifications walls, you will discover some of the city’s best views and even a soldiers’ casemate that is usually closed to the public.
Season 2022 is over
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.Fees: (admission fees and taxes included): See prices
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Languages: Available in French and in English
- Payment location: Frontenac Kiosk (Dufferin Terrace)
- Starting point: Frontenac Kiosk (Dufferin Terrace)
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade) - see reservations tab
- Accessibility : This guided tour has limited accessibility
- Additional information: This experience is outdoors, be prepared, weather can change at any time
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Telephone: 418 648-7016
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required
- Available from April to October
- Available in French and English
- Suitable for groups of any size and independent travellers
- Gift shop
- Date modified :