Fort Chambly National Historic Site
The ideal gathering place, in the 18th century the current Jacques de Chambly banquet hall was a chapel flanked by soldiers’ barrack on both sides.
April to December: 8:30 am to midnight
December to April: On demand
The original wood floors and beams give this room a warm and authentic charm. The two audiovisual screens create a harmonious blend of rustic and technological elements. Highly versatile, it can be set up based on the client’s needs. The adjoining inner courtyard is also available (additional costs apply).
- Historical charm and wood furniture
- Large adjoining open inner courtyard
- Two functional wood fireplaces
- Option of dividing the hall into three sections
27 m x 5.40 m | 90 ft. x 18 ft.
Ceiling height: 2.74 m | 8 ft.
Surface area: 147.5 m2 | 1 600 sq. ft.
- Theatre: 90
- Meeting: 30
- Class: 72
- Banquet: 130
- Cocktail party: 200
- U-shaped tables: 20
Equipment and services
- Modular adjustable lighting
- Six independent 15-A circuits
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen
- Two 70 in. screens with built-in projectors that are compatible with both PC and Mac (standalone)
- Wireless Internet
- Telephone line
- Date modified :