Meetings and event rentals
Fort Chambly National Historic Site
An Iconic Site of French America
A cultural jewel in the Montérégie region on the banks of the Richelieu River, the Fort Chambly National Historic Site invites you to host your events there: launches, inaugurations, theme nights, fashion shows, cocktail parties, happy hours, banquets, business meetings, motivational days, birthdays, culinary workshops, etc.
For your “grand ideas” or “personal touch”, choose one of the following three venues:
- Jacques de Chambly banquet hall (indoor)
- Open courtyard within the fort’s walls (outdoor)
- Wooded areas within the fort’s park (outdoor)
- 30 minutes from Montréal – located near major highways (highways 10, 15, and 30)
- Free parking – 80 parking spaces for cars and two for buses (+ municipal parking)
- Catering service of your choice
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen
- Coat check
- 30 to 60 min. organized activities
- Basic equipment included
Looking for entertainment?
Choose one of our popular activities (*upon availibility. $):
- Animated tour of the fort
- Uniform demonstration
- Matchlock musket shooting demonstration - UNIQUE IN CANADA
- Character in period costume to welcome your guests
Did you know that the site’s original fort was made out of wood and not rock, unlike the one that stands today? This first wooden fortification, built on the banks of the Richelieu River, was the work of Captain Jacques de Chambly and his men of the Carignan-Salières French Regiment.
- Date modified :