Facilities and Services
Woodside National Historic Site
- Main floor and administration office - wheelchair accessible
- Enhanced lighting along stairway and in library
- Photo album and video of second floor rooms can be viewed on main floor
- Open captioned audio-visual program available
- Hands-on experience in historic rooms
- Accessible parking and pathway
- Wheelchair accessible picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms
Woodside provides ample free parking near the historic site. A short walk on a paved pathway leads directly to the visitor entrance. The parking lot closes at 5:00pm daily. A bike rack is available for cyclists.
Wheelchair accessible washrooms are available in the picnic shelter located next to the parking lot. Limited restrooms are available in the historic house; not wheelchair accessible.
Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge are growing urban centres with a full complement of services. Please visit "Explore Waterloo Region" to help make your visit to the area more enjoyable.
Please note: facility rentals are currently not available as operations at Woodside National Historic Site are closed for the season. Operations at Woodside will open again in the fall of 2023.
For information, please contact: email@example.com
- Date modified :