Facilities and Services
Woodside National Historic Site
- Main floor and administration office - wheelchair accessible
- Enhanced lighting along stairway and in library
- Photo album and video of second floor rooms can be viewed on main floor
- Open captioned audio-visual program available
- Hands-on experience in historic rooms
- Accessible parking and pathway
- Wheelchair accessible picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms
Woodside provides ample free parking near the historic site. A short walk on a paved pathway leads directly to the visitor entrance. The parking lot closes at 5:00pm daily. A bike rack is available for cyclists.
Wheelchair accessible washrooms are available in the picnic shelter located next to the parking lot. Limited restrooms are available in the historic house; not wheelchair accessible.
Local Community Services
Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge are growing urban centres with a full complement of services. Please visit "Explore Waterloo Region" to help make your visit to the area more enjoyable.
For information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified :