Fort Langley National Historic Site
Visiting Fort Langley National Historic Site will be different than previous years. Be prepared, and know what is open and closed before you go.
Group services are currently suspended.
Come explore Vancouver’s only fort! Built in 1827 by the Hudson’s Bay Company – where First Nations people exchanged furs, salmon and cranberries with European traders. Come explore as a group at your own pace or add one of our programs to enhance your trip! Book ahead to receive our commercial group rate.
- Hands-on activities,
- Exploration of the Hudson’s Bay Company fur trading post
- Interaction with our heritage interpreters.
Group leader Information
- View cost on fee page
- Book now
- Free admission for youth 17 and under
- Adult chaperones: 1 adult per 6 primary students, 1 per 10 intermediate students or 1 adult per 15 secondary students.
- Daily schedule
- Fort Langley ELL program
- Special guided tour
- Girl Guides Heritage Badge program
- White Glove Program
- School Programs
Experience Fort Langley by night with oTENTik overnight adventures! Do you have a special group of students who would love to experience an overnight immersion into 1800s British Columbia? Book an overnight stay for up to 30 people at Fort Langley National Historic Site.
- Date modified :