Permits and licenses

Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites

An SLR camera set up on a  tripod near the water.

Commercial film and photography, and travel media

Commercial filming or photography at the national historic sites requires an application to be submitted to Parks Canada thirty (30) days prior to conducting these activities. If approved, a film or photography permit is issued.

Black and white wedding photo of Bride and Groom kissing near Fisgard Lighthouse


All special events and site rentals, including festivals, weddings and community celebrations, also require a permit. Applications must be submitted to Parks Canada at least thirty (30) days prior to event or site rental. Contact us at


Date modified :