Five-Year Human Resources Regime Review
The Parks Canada Agency Act requires Parks Canada to develop and apply a set of values and principles in the management of human resources in the Agency. The Act also requires the Agency to conduct an independent review of the consistency with which it applies these values and principles within its human resources (HR) management regime.
These reports present the findings of that review and it fulfills the requirement set out in Section 35 (1) of the Act.
The objective of this independent review was to carry out the fourth review of Parks Canada's HR Regime.
The objective of this independent review was to carry out the third review of Parks Canada's HR Regime.
The objective of this independent review was to carry out the first review of Parks Canada's HR Regime.
- Parks Canada Departmental Results Report
- The state of Canada's natural and historic places
- Parks Canada Fees Report
- Office of Internal Audit and Evaluation
- Report on Public Service Renewal Results
- Employment equity annual report
- Quarterly financial reports
- Implementation of Section 41 of the Official Languages Act
- Parks Canada’s Conservation and Restoration Program
- Economic impact of Parks Canada
- Status on Agency Progress since First Priority, 2008
- Market research and data analysis of Parks Canada’s real...
- Date modified :