The state of Canada's natural and historic places
Canada's national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas are among the nation's greatest treasures. These remarkable natural and historic places are a source of pride to Canadians and have emerged as an integral part of our collective identity. They are also an enduring legacy for generations to come.
Parks Canada as the proud steward of these heritage places protects and presents them for the benefit and enjoyment of Canadians, while ensuring that they remain unimpaired for present and future generations. In order to make informed decisions to secure their future, it is important that Parks Canada regularly take stock of the state of these heritage places.
State of Canada's natural and cultural heritage places, 2021
A summary of the state of cultural heritage programs and the state of natural heritage place establishment since 2016.
State of Canada's natural and cultural heritage places, 2016
A summary of the state of natural heritage place establishment and the state of cultural heritage programs since 2011.
State of Canada's natural and cultural heritage places, 2011
A summary of the state of natural heritage place establishment and the state of cultural heritage programs since 2009.
- Parks Canada Departmental Results Report
- Five-Year Human Resources Regime Review
- Parks Canada Fees Report
- Office of Internal Audit and Evaluation
- Report on Public Service Renewal Results
- Employment equity annual report
- Quarterly financial reports
- Implementation of Section 41 of the Official Languages Act
- Parks Canada’s Conservation and Restoration Program
- Economic impact of Parks Canada
- Status on Agency Progress since First Priority, 2008
- Market research and data analysis of Parks Canada’s real...
- Date modified :