Learn to Camp Gear Library
S.S. Klondike National Historic Site
The Parks Canada Learn to Camp program helps provide camping gear for Yukon schools and non-profits that work with Yukon youth.
Tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, tarps, stoves and cooking sets are available.
Brought to you in partnership with Parks Canada and the Government of Yukon. Use the booking form to request the gear, or contact email@example.com for more information.
Gear Booking Form (in English only)
Camping gear inventory:
- 8 x tents: Perigren Radama HUB 4 person – Moss 3 /season
- 5 x tents: Marmot Tungsten 4 person 3/season
- 26 x sleeping bags: Bozeman -9 C
- 26 x compression dry bags: Outdoor Research 15L
- 26 x sleeping mats: Thermarests
- 13 x camp stoves: MSR Pocket Rocket
- 4 x water filtration systems: Katadyn 10L
- 2 x pot sets: Primus Trek
- 3 x pot sets: MSR
- 6 x tarps: MSR Sun Sheild 200
- 2 x tarps: MSR Sun Sheild 120
- 15 x ground sheets: MEC OHM 4 Foot Print
- 8 x duffle bags: MEC 115 L
- Date modified :