Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux National Historic Site
Would you like to explore the site with a Parks Canada guide? Join one of our guided tours and discover this magnificent and unique archaeological site. Learn about the importance of the Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux to the development of North America during a customized tour.
This 60-minute tour will ultimately enable you to see what is hidden beneath the Dufferin Terrace and learn more about 200 years of diplomatic history with the First Nations.
May 20 to June 11, 2023: Every day. 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
June 12 to August 20, 2023: Every day. 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
August 21 to September 4, 2023: Every day. 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
September 5 to October 8, 2023*: Saturday and Sunday. 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. *This activity is also offered on October 9. 10:30, 1:30, 3:30 p.m.
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.
Fees (admission fees and taxes included):
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Languages: Available in French and in English
- Payment location: Frontenac Kiosk, located on the Dufferin Terrace
- Starting point: Lorne Kiosk, located on the Dufferin Terrace
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (school programs, corporate) and travel trade (see reservations tab)
- Accessibility : This guided tour has limited accessibility
- Additional information: This activity takes place inside.
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required : email@example.com
- Activity offered year-round, depending on availability
- Available in English and French
- Suitable for groups of any size and independent travellers
- Gift shop
- Date modified :