Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site
Parks Canada Visitor's Guide - Quebec
The Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site is located in the Montérégie tourism region (Suroît subsection). In the area, visitors may enjoy not only a magnificent series of waterways, but also a broad, diverse range of tourism activities.
For additional information about the numerous services, attractions and activities in the region, contact one of the following associations:
- Tourisme Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- Official tourist site of the Government of Québec
- Quebecgetaways.com : The Quebec vacation guide!
- St-Zotique Beach (French only)
- Tourisme Montérégie
- Ville de Coteau-du-Lac (French only)
- Date modified :