Note: To read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system.
If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.
- Archaeological legislation on lands in Canada
- What is an Archaeological Resource?
- Getting ready
- Where to Apply
- What Research Work is Covered?
- How Should Development Plans Take Archaeology Into Account?
- What to Do When Something is Discovered
- Law and Terminology in Archaeological ResourceManagement
- Date modified :