Fathom Five National Marine Park
Caution : Lake Huron and Georgian Bay are large, deep bodies of water. The water temperature can be cold, even during summer. Divers should be aware that the temperature is cold at depth.
- Environment Canada weather forecast for Tobermory.
- Environment Canada marine forecast for northern Lake Huron.
- During your park visit, tune to local weather radio: 90.7FM.
- Lake Huron and Georgian Bay have a moderating effect on local climate.
- Summer temperatures can be cool, especially near the water or at night. Pack a light jacket or windbreaker.
- Waves and storms can develop quickly. Boaters and swimmers should use caution and monitor weather forecasts.
- If camping, bring a tarp in case of rain.
Early spring, late autumn and winter weather can be highly variable. Contact the park for specific advice if planning trips at these times of year.
- Date modified :