How to apply: Parks Canada Youth Ambassadors
Submit your interest to become a Parks Canada Youth Ambassador by January 31.
The Youth Ambassador’s mission is to encourage and inspire young Canadians to explore and learn about Canada’s rich natural and cultural heritage.
- ✓ Create content for social media.
- ✓ Organize in-person and virtual events.
- ✓ Engage with Canadian Youth.
- ✓ Inspire, educate, and share.
Youth Ambassadors have the ability to communicate, tell stories, and share Canadian heritage stories using various media to inspire!
This could be you, if you:
- ✓Are between 18-25 years old.
- ✓ Take initiative.
- ✓ Take on projects and see them through to completion.
- ✓ Want to share your voice to reach Canadians your age.
- ✓ Like social media and creating engaging content.
- ✓ Like collaborating with various communities and stakeholders.
- ✓ Like to discover, and share those discoveries.
- ✓ Have people skills and are easy to get along with.
- ✓ Are passionate about Canada’s natural and cultural heritage.
- ✓ Are a good communicator.
- ✓ Champion accessibility, inclusion and diversity.
- ✓ Experience in multimedia (cameras, photography, video editing, etc.).
- ✓ Multi-lingual.
- ✓ Engaged in your local community.
How to apply
Apply to become a Parks Canada Youth Ambassador through the Parks Canada summer entry level jobs inventory.
January 31, 2023.
Become a Parks Canada Youth Ambassador
- Date modified :