COVID-19 and your visit to Grasslands National Park
Grasslands National Park
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Updated: June 7, 2022
This location is:
Some activities, experiences and services may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact us for details.
Important information about your visit to Grasslands National Park
The health and safety of visitors, employees and all Canadians is of the utmost importance to Parks Canada. Please follow the advice of public health experts and guidelines outlined by the Government of Saskatchewan.
It is recommended to contact individual businesses in Val Marie to find out more about their services.
Your safety when visiting
- For important information about staying safe while enjoying Grasslands National Park, see Visitor Safety
- Keep a healthy space of 2 metres between you and others.
- Be extra cautious to avoid injury and/or getting lost to help minimize the demands placed on emergency response and search and rescue teams
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces. Please take all your garbage with you and help keep these places clean.
- Abide by all travel advisories
- For more information visit the Public Health Agency of Canada Coronavirus disease page, and the Government of Saskatchewan’s COVID-19 page
Plan your visit
Parks Canada is working with our partners to keep visitors and residents informed and safe.
For the most up to date information, visit:
- Date modified :