Summary of Park Regulations
Aulavik National Park
The Canada National Parks Act and Regulations, as well as other federal legislation, are in place to preserve and protect our natural and cultural resources. You are required to abide by the following list to ensure you have a safe and memorable wilderness experience while visiting Aklavik National Park.
- You must register your trip with the park and de-register upon its completion.
- All garbage must be packed out. Please take care to dispose of your human waste in a responsible manner.
- No person shall be in possession of a firearm in the park.
- Campfires are not permitted in the park.
- No person shall remove, deface, damage or destroy any flora or natural objects in the park.
- No person shall willfully remove, deface, damage or destroy any prehistoric or historic artifacts or structures in the park.
- No person shall hunt, disturb, hold in captivity or destroy any wildlife within the park.
- No person shall disturb or destroy a nest, lair or den in the park.
- No person shall touch or feed wildlife in the park.
- Anglers require a National Park Fishing Permit to fish in the park.
- Date modified :